These government programs are funded at the federal level, and implemented in partnership with the state of Colorado and La Plata and Archuleta Counties Department of Human Services.
- Assistance with job search, from work readiness to interviews and job retention
- Assistance with stability barriers
- Supportive services (transportation, clothing, fees, etc.)
- Must be a recipient of Temporary Aid to Needy Families (TANF) through the Dept. of Human Services, and have been referred to the Colorado Works program
- Apply for TANF assistance at your local Dept. of Human Services or apply online
- Must be a recipient of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP: food stamps), through the Dept. of Human Services, and have been referred to the Employment First program
- Apply for food assistance at your local Dept. of Human Services or apply online