These government workforce development programs are funded at the federal level, and implemented on behalf of the Southern Ute Indian Tribe, Ignacio, CO.
- Employment and training services that address the needs of individuals in need of training, retraining, and skill upgrades, or assisted job search
- Tutoring, alternative secondary school offerings, paid and unpaid work experiences, résumé writing, supportive services, mentoring, follow-up services, guidance and counseling
- Download the application packet after clicking the link below.
- Complete the application and the assessment form.
- Gather the documents listed for eligibility
- Contact the TTA Career Counselor at the SUCAP office, 285 Lakin Street in Ignacio CO.
ADULT – 18 years or older
- Proof of Indian Blood (Certificate/Letter of Indian Blood, Tribal ID, and Birth Certificate w/parent’s verification as Native.
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, rent receipt, voter’s registration, etc)
- Proof of age (see Application packet link for documentation you need)
- Proof of Selective Service registration for males 18 or older (see Application packet link for documentation you need)
- Low income or unemployed
YOUTH – 17 to 21 years of age
- All of the above
- Proof of low income status, either through receiving public support such as TANF or food stamps, or through income earned (see Application packet link for documentation you need)
- One of the following situations:
- Basic skills deficient (below 9th grade level in Reading and Math)
- Foster child
- Pregnant or parenting
- School dropout
- Needs additional assistance to complete education or get a job
- Youth with a disability