1.Take instructions from the classroom teacher.
2. Each class has a lesson plan and a schedule posted. Follow the schedule unless instructed otherwise by the teacher.
3. Stay in the classroom. Maintain ratios (as instructed by the supervisor). If you must leave, get permission from the classroom teacher and maintain ratios.
4. Follow the rules posted on the playground.
5. Respect all children, parents and staff.
6. Support the quiet in the classroom. The children are concentrating and should not be interrupted.