Welcome to SUCAP!
We are glad you made the decision to join our team.
The next step is to attend your scheduled New Employee Orientation. If you do not have the date and time scheduled please contact Claudia at 970-563-4517.
In preparation for the orientation please read and complete all the documents prior to attending the orientation. Some only require you to print your name while others have several areas that you will need to complete. You will be asked to sign these documents at your orientation stating that you have read and understand the information.
Please read the instructions below before proceeding to the “New Employee Orientation documents” link below.
- Please complete all documents on the list.
- You will be given time to ask any questions at the orientation.
- Document # 10 “Designated Medical Providers” is a link to a list of documents that are relevant to the location of your place of work. Please complete only the correct document.
- Document # 15 Is the “Handbook Acknowledgement” document – please follow the link to the “SUCAP Employee Handbook” and read it prior to the orientation.
- Document # 13 is the “Use of Confidential Information by Employees” it acknowledges that you have read and understand document # 13a, the “Sensitive Information Policy”.
- Each link will open a fillable document in a new browser window.
- You can choose to complete the documents in your web browser, or print a copy to fill out by hand.
- If you print and complete by hand you are expected to bring the completed documents to the orientation and will be asked to sign at that time. DO NOT SIGN printed documents in advance.
- RIGHT CLICK ON THE DOCUMENT THEN CHOOSE “SAVE AS” OR “PRINT”:
- SAVE ALL FORMS TO YOUR COMPUTER PRIOR TO FILLING THEM IN OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ENTRIES!! You may print them, once completed.
- If you saved the completed documents, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will print them for you.
- Your orientation is at the SUCAP Central Administration office at 285 Lakin St, in Ignacio, Colorado.